- Valid for the upcoming courses starting this August 4, 2011 up to July 2012
- First come first serve. Call to reserve slots.
- Absentees of a session may retake it with a later batch as long as First Gourmet Academy is informed about the absence 36 hours in advance.
- Not valid with other promos.
- Cultivate your passion and satiate your curiosity for the arts of culinary with First Gourmet Academy!
- Learn the basic skills in the kitchen and various cooking techniques alongside preparing gourmet cuisines or baked treats.
- Train under the guidance of experienced instructors
- Create and prepare various Asian, American and European dishes
- Fee is inclusive of ingredients, handouts, apron, skull cap and kitchenware!
- Your voucher is valid for 1 year.
- A great idea of gift for your friends and family!
First Gourmet Academy
2F Capitol Greenstreet Bldg, Capitol Hills Drive
Old Balara, Quezon City
Ever wished you could cook up mouthwatering dishes and scrumptious feasts as effortlessly and as good as your TV heroes like the Barefoot Contessa, Giada de Laurentis, Nigella Lawson and Jamie Oliver? Now, you can turn your culinary dreams into reality! For only P9990, you can take an 8-day Short Course at the First Gourmet Academy! That's an exciting 59% OFF to Fulfill your Culinary Dream!
You'll be quite pleased of your new culinary training ground! The First Gourmet Academy boasts of an exceptional learning facility, with a sprawling floor area for kitchen and lecture rooms, meticulously designed to amplify comfort and ease for the students while maximizing the students learning experiences.
You will train under the tutelage of real experts with years of extensive culinary experience here in the Philippines and abroad. Under their guidance, you will learn fundamental kitchen skills, cooking methodologies, as well as how to create various gourmet recipes that will excite and satisfy your tastebuds!
Learn how to prepare dishes such as Beef Burgundy with Potato Puree, Poached Snapper with White Wine Sauce, Mushroom Risotto, as well as other Asian, American and European dishes. The 8-day course also includes the fundamentals of baking and pastry, so you'll get to try making your own bread, sponge cakes, muffins and cookies. The best of all, you can enjoy and even take home the gourmet dishes you prepared!
Whether you're someone with a hectic 9-5 job, a student considering taking a more extensive culinary degree in the future, or a simple homemaker who wants to expose herself to more disciplined culinary training, this culinary short course is perfect for you!
Soon enough, you'll find your dining room full with happy family and friends rubbing their bellies and thanking you for the best gourmet meal they've had in a long time! Now isn't that an delicious thought?
Get this CashCashPinoy deal and embark in your own culinary adventure today!
How Cash Cash Pinoy works?
Very simple : each day, CashCashPinoy features something cool to do in several towns, all over the Philippines, at amazing discount prices of up to 90% off.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.