- Vouchers are valid from July 29, 2011 to September 29, 2011 .
- Deal Offer Price - Php 500 per session.
- Minimum of 3 vouchers per customer to avail.
- Maximum of 9 vouchers only per customer.
- Present the coupons together with the payment (P 500 per voucher) when you visit Body Accents Centers.
- Clinic recommends at least 6 to 8 sessions, one session every 2 weeks, for best results.
- Vouchers are honored at all Body Accents Centers.
- Not to Be Redeemed with Any Other Offers.
- Inclusive of VAT and Service Charge.
- No Refunds for unused vouchers.
- Vouchers are transferable.
- Vouchers are not convertible to cash.
- The procedure uses Intense Pulse Light (IPL) machines.
- Handled only by Body Accent’s professionally trained staff.
- Painless and fast.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Body Accents Cosmetic Surgery
Rm. 207 Prima Bldg. 16 East Ave., Q.C
Tel #s: 433.1249 / 927.9375 / 0919.774.2076
U. 1143 Citiland Megapaza, Ortigas Ctr., Pasig City
Tel #s: 0922.858.9668 to 69
There are two primary reasons why your underarms darken – the chemical additives used in deodorants reacting with the body, particularly the sweat glands found in the armpits and the irritation caused by plucking, shaving, waxing, and depilatory creams. They cause trauma to the skin such as minor abrasions and cuts. One of the safest ways to solve this problem is through a procedure of mild exfoliation using an ultrasonic equipment and or mild microdermabrasion. It gently exfoliates the thick layer of dead, pigmented skin that had thickened overtime. This reverses the discoloration. In addition, topical home remedies may be prescribed to achieve maximum and permanent results.
Complementary to the underarm whitening procedure is removing the unwanted hairs in your underarms using the Intense Pulse Light (IPL) procedure. This procedure is one of the safest and painless ways to remove unwanted facial and body hairs. The IPL procedure helps reduce hair regrowth in places where we don’t want them. Only trained and certified Body Accents professionals will do the procedure using a wand-shaped handpiece to remove the unsightly hair.
The IPL light targets the treatment area to disrupt the normal cycle of hair growth and at the same time eliminates pigment in the hair follicles. The wavelength of light used will depend on your skin type and tone. Many prefer IPL procedure because it is painless, fast, and it can cover large areas in a single session.
Body Accents Cosmetics Surgery & Dermatology Center has been in the beauty business for a decade. The clinic generally engages in the practice of cosmetic surgery, aesthetic skin care, and phlebology. Some of the services include cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures such as medical treatments from acne to wrinkles, eyebags, sun-damaged and aging, laxed skin, skin pigmentations, breast enhancement, unwanted body fats, hair removal, skin growths, scars and varicose veins. Dr. Ruth Ellen Mangaoang, the owner, is a licensed cosmetic surgeon and a fellow of the Philippine Academy of Aesthetic Surgery and Philippine Liposuction Society. She constantly updates herself with the latest cosmetic techniques and procedures here and abroad.
How TipidTo works?
Since our Tipid Hot Deals are offered exclusively to registered TipidTo Community members, you have to be a member to purchase them.
Click here for our quick registration process or you can sign up using your Facebook account if you’re not a TipidTo member yet and verify your account before you proceed.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.