- Valid from August 8, 2011 to November 1, 2011
- Please indicate if you will be ordering Menu A or B (Vegetarian) when reserving
- Reservations are required at least 3 days in advance. Subject to seat availability.
- Cancellations of reservations must be done 1 day before reservation date, otherwise coupon is forfeited
- Please present Deal Grocer coupon before ordering
- 1 Coupon is good for 1 person
- Must be used in 1 visit
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other government-mandated discounts and promos
- Inclusive of all taxes and charges
- This week, Deal Grocer is proud to offer L’Incontro’s luxurious 7-Course Italian dinner composed of the restaurant’s best-selling dishes and one-of-a-kind creations.
- Now only Php 1,250 NET (PhP 2,550 NET Original Price) for this 7-Course Italian Dinner, Deal Grocer members can experience firsthand how Italians enjoy their food and drink, from aperitif to digestif… at an unbeatable value.
- Awarded as 2010 Best Italian Restaurant at Manila’s Best Kept Restaurant Secrets, the new L’Incontro has been recognized for offering a completely new dining experience, where its patrons encounter the way Italians enjoy their food—having long and luxurious meals made from simple ingredients of the finest quality.
- Enjoy your wonderful Italian dinner in an ambience that replicates a rustic province in Italy with an atmosphere of lightheartedness and buoyancy.
L’Incontro Ristorante Italiano
207 Nicanor Garcia St. (former Reposo)
Bgy. Bel-Air, Makati City Metro Manila, Philippines
(02) 899-0635 to 38
With 11 years of experience in serving Italian cuisine, L’Incontro continues to be a charming destination that is pursued by the most discerning of palates.
In fact in under 1 year since chef owner Tina Pamintuan began heading the kitchen of the new L’ Incontro Ristorante Italiano, the restaurant has already been named as 2010 Best Italian Restaurant at Manila’s Best Kept Restaurant Secrets Awards. That’s because L’Incontro introduces a whole new dining experience that is true to its translated name as “the meeting place.”
Located in a quaint Makati neighborhood, L’Incontro introduces patrons with the way Italians enjoy their food—having long and luxurious meals made from simple ingredients of the finest quality. Such is known as the “Italian dining table experience,” which we at Deal Grocer are delighted to share with our members.
That’s why this week, Deal Grocer is proud to offer L’Incontro’s luxurious 7-Course Italian dinner composed of the restaurant’s best-selling dishes (like the Crespella ala Funghi en Tartufo) and one-of-a-kind creations (such as the Deconstructed Osso Bucco).
With this 7-Course Italian Dinner now only PhP 1,250 (PhP 2,550 Original Price), Deal Grocer members can experience firsthand how Italians enjoy their food and drink, from aperitif to digestif… at an unbeatable value. Special mention to the chef for going the extra mile by offering an equally delectable Vegetarian option!
In truth, such creativity is no surprise as the new L’Incontro is a creative presentation that seamlessly combines traditional Italian principles with intelligent culinary adventure, inspired by the diverse history of Italian cuisine throughout the various regions.
What L’Incontro does well is add so much more diversity to the typical Italian cuisine most Italian restaurants in Manila offer. L’Incontro’s food is definitely not limited to a particular region of Italy. With every bite, guests will discover that the dishes and flavors at L’Incontro are all-encompassing: inspired by traditions from classic recipes passed on thru generations to progressive menus and kitchens by leading chefs and restaurants around the world.
The ambience of the place itself is a unique encounter. Designed as a modern Italian farmhouse nestled in a façade of trees, L’Incontro takes you away to a rustic province in Italy with an atmosphere of lightheartedness and buoyancy from its vast high ceilings with the mix of old and new styles of furniture and pieces.
We invite you to discover L’Incontro yourself, so you can enjoy a slow, excellently prepared Italian meal with your loved ones, just like the Italians do.
How Deal Grocer works?
Deal Grocer features exclusive offers on the best products and services from top merchants across cities in Asia.
It is a one-stop shop that offers its members a taste of the good life: letting them enjoy experiences at top-quality resorts, hotels, restaurants, and lifestyle service providers, while helping our merchant partners fill capacity during offpeak times, attract new customers and create buzz & excitement for their brand.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.