- Voucher is valid for one (1) Basic French Class Level I Program, comprised of eight (8) three-hour sessions. Classes are to be held on Saturdays from August 6, 2011 to September 24, 2011, from 2PM to 5PM.
- Voucher is valid from August 6, 2011 to September 24, 2011.
- Please provide your voucher code when you register for classes and present your printed voucher together with a government-issued ID upon arrival at the establishment.
- Registration for classes must be completed on or before August 5, 2011.
- A maximum of thirty (30) students only can be accommodated.
- Standard Nakamuraka .com Terms:
bearer simply has to bring an authorization letter from
the buyer and his/her government-issued ID.
- Price is exclusive of service charge and VAT.
- No cash back or credit (non-refundable) for any unused
- Voucher cannot be used together with any discount
card or promotion.
- For inquiries and reservation, call :
964.2229, 727.0947 to 78 loc 404
Mondays to Saturdays,
8:30AM to 6:30PM
- Expand your world by learning French, the language of diplomacy and international affairs
- Get a total of 24 hours of effective language training
- Learn about French culture, French language basics and common expressions
- Only thirty (30) slots available - smaller class size means more effective learning
2/F Powerhouse Building,
123 A. Lake St. Cor. Aurora Blvd.,
San Juan, Metro Manila 1500
(3 blocks from J. Ruiz Station of LRT 2
going to Sta. Mesa)
It’s never too late (or too early) to learn a new language. French is one of the most popular languages in the world—an official language in 30 countries in Europe, Canada and Africa. Traditionally known as the language of diplomacy, it is used in international organizations up to this day. Multilingual’s basic French program covers all the basics of the French language, providing a truly holistic approach to learning. Only 30 slots are available, so grab that 50% discount on Multilingual’s Bonjour! Basic French Class Level 1 Program before it’s too late!
Basic French Class Level 1 Program Highlights:
o Learn how to properly pronounce the unique sounds used in the French language.
o Enrich your French vocabulary by learning basic words used in everyday conversation—greetings, numbers, days of the week, months, seasons and weather, food, transportation, and more.
o Use your new knowledge in the proper context by learning about the French people and their ways. Get to know French customs on greeting people, handling money, and even dining and cuisine.
o It’s easy to distinguish newbie French speakers from native speakers—their way of speaking is bound to sound too formal. Learning common French expressions can cure that.
Each three-hour class is structured strategically by Multilingual’s language experts. This program is further enhanced by the small class size (a maximum of 30 students per class), ensuring that the teacher can concentrate on each student’s progress. Classes will be held on Saturdays, from August 6, 2011 to September 24, 2011. Round up your friends and family to take advantage of this hard-to-find learning opportunity! This Killer Bargain is brought to you exclusively by Nakamuraka.com.
How Nakamuraka.com works?
Nakamuraka.com is an online venue for bargain hunters. You don’t need to pay any fee to become a member of Nakamuraka.com. It’s absolutlely FREE. Just sign up on our website and you automatically become a member.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.