• Voucher is valid for a Mixed Grill Menu with 1 Stick of Kebab & Shish Tavuk (Chicken) with a choice of Babaganuc, Russian Salad, Humus and Mutabel or Rice Pudding at Chef Dogan.
• Voucher is valid for three (3) months, from July 25 to October 25, 2011.
• Purchase is limited to five (5) vouchers per person.
• For group use, a maximum of three (3) vouchers can be used per visit.
• Vouchers are valid for dine-in and take-out.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Store Operating Hours: Monday to Saturday, 11:00AM to 2:00AM
• Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
• Walk-in voucher-holders may be honored during off-peak hours (still subject to slot availability). However, merchant suggests that you make reservations at least a day prior to promo redemption.
• Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please contact Ms. Aimee or Aisha at (02) 9130764 / (02) 6979852.
• Enjoy Chef Dogan’s grilled Middle Eastern specialties like kebab and shish tavuk in the restaurant or in the comfort of your own home.
• Regulars wax poetic over Chef Dogan’s signature dishes – humus, babaganuc, mutabel, feta cheese salad, mixed grilled items, kebab, lamb chops, sutlac and ayram – and after one bite, you will, too!
• Drinks have to be ordered from the a la carte menu, but kids below 5 years old can share their food and beverages with their parents.
221 E Katipunan Ave., Project 4, Quezon City
Phone #: (02) 913 0764 / (02) 697 9852
One of the best and easiest ways to understand and experience a culture is by tasting the food that drives it. Take a peek into the culinary customs of the Middle East without travelling all the way to Turkey and Morocco. Authentic Turkish cuisine – kebab, cheese sticks, rice pudding and mezze salads – flavored with spices so vibrant they’re almost living, is a perfect way to start your journey…all on one plate.
Chef Dogan serves up authentic servings of Turkish cuisine, which is largely associated with the richness of Central Asian, Middle Eastern and Balkan delicacies and spices. Expect meat and chicken dishes brimming with yogurt, eggplants, green peppers, onions, garlic, tomatoes, lentils, and beans. Each dish is a glimpse into Turkish culture worth exploring.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.