• Voucher is valid for an Australian Meltique™ Strip Loin Blowout (Summer vegetable soup, Australian Meltique™ Strip Loin with poivre sauce, sautéed vegetables, country-style potatoes and Chocolate Symphony)
• Voucher is valid for one (1) month, from August 17 to September 17, 2011.
• Unlimited voucher purchase per person
• A maximum of two (2) persons can share one (1) voucher.
• For group use, a maximum of ten (10) vouchers per table may be combined.
• Vouchers are valid for dine-in only.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Store Operating Hours: Monday to Saturday, 10:00AM to 10:00PM
• Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
• Walk-in voucher-holders may be honored during off-peak hours (still subject to slot availability). However, merchant suggests that you make reservations at least a day prior to promo redemption.
• Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please contact (02) 892 7970.
• Australian Meltique™ is said to be one of the best beef in terms of marbling – a characteristic where fat is evenly distributed in streaks across the meat – which means that it is unctuous, flavorful and well worth your money.
• The Loop offers Australian Meltique™ as one of their bestsellers. They serve the strip loin with poivre sauce—light gravy made of butter, aromatics and alcohol (most often cognac or brandy). It complements the meat and cuts through the richness without being too distracting to the dish’s real taste.
• Aside from the luscious Australian Meltique™, you will also get a soup of puréed summer vegetables, with hints of coriander and ginger that will tickle your palates.
• End your meal with a bang with Loop’s signature dessert: the Chocolate Symphony. It is a moist Valhrona chocolate cake—rich chocolate mousse on a layer of intense chocolate cake—smeared with fruit coulis and caramel sauce, and served with ginger wafer.
• Parents with little ones five years old and younger can share this gastronomic experience for free, and drinks are ordered from the ala carte menu.
Sen. G. Puyat cor. Malugay St. Makati City (near Columns)
Phone #: (02) 892 7970
Fine-dining does not have to be intimidating or complicated. Fine dining should be about a collection of food that can be enjoyed by the most experienced gourmand or a newbie just trying out the Manila foodie scene.
All over the world gourmet schools branch out and open their own restaurants so their students will have an actual kitchen to work with. This also trains them in terms of handling orders, taking care of diners and ensuring top-quality service. Some of the best dishes in the international culinary scene are those that came from cooking school-based restaurants. This is the driving force that has inspired the creation of LOOP. It has a stellar menu that is unapologetically fine-dining, and yet they do not turn away guests even if they are wearing the usual jeans and flipflops. There’s no need to worry about intimidation once you step inside LOOP—get ready to be treated to fabulous gourmet multi-course meals such as the Australian Meltique™ Strip Loin Blowout.
Set as the hands-on laboratory for the students of the Institute of Culinary Arts and Food Service, the LOOP strives to serve food that is innovative and influenced by different cultures and flavors. While their food is rooted on the classical methods of cooking, they add interesting twists and changes to surprise and delight their diners. Aside from the exquisite tasting food, it is important to note that LOOP espouses and encourages sustainable eating, making it an environmentally responsible restaurant.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.