- Voucher is valid from August 26 to September 26, 2011.
- There is a Group Class Minimum of 5 students per group.
- Acoustic Guitar Lessons are for ages 7 years old and above.
- Automatic forfeiture for absences for Scheduled Class.Fee is exclusive of materials
- Classes are from Mondays to Fridays only.
- School hours are from 9:00AM to 6:00PM. Schedule depends on the student's/teacher's availability. (first come, first serve basis)
- Voucher is good for one school center only.
- For multiple vouchers, Yamaha School of Music recommends all lessons should be taken in one center only for the sake of continuity.
- Lessons are not transferable.
- Buy as many vouchers as you like.
- For bookings and scheduling inquiries, please call Tel. Nos. 897-2342 and 897-2338. Look for Ms. Nerissa P. Villegas and Ms. Irish T. Mateo
- Learn the basics of playing the acoustic guitar the easy way.
- Step-by-step instruction enhances the basic learning process that eventually allows the student to play the music they like, from Classic to Pop, at all levels from Beginner to Advanced.
- Participation in school events such as recitals and concerts enhances the students' confidence to perform in public.
- The Yamaha School of Music provides a unique and exciting environment to nurture the virtuoso in everyone.
- With facility and resources providing a pleasant and stimulating learning environment for students of all ages and levels.
- With branches in major locations around Metro Manila.
Yamaha School of Music
Yamaha School of Music – Makati
2nd Floor GA Yupangco Building, #339 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue Makati City
Yamaha School of Music – Megamall
5th Floor Bldg. B, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
Yamaha School of Music – La Salle Greenhills
K2 Bldg., 4th Floor La Salle Greenhills, Ortigas Avenue, San Juan, MM
Yamaha School of Music – SM North EDSA
Level 2 SM Annex, SM City North EDSA
Yamaha School of Music – Mandaluyong
2nd Floor Green Hills Square Bldg., Corner Florida St., Mandaluyong City
Music, to some it’s a hobby; for others a passion; for a special few a living. To all, especially kids, it’s a great way to spend some meaningful time, giving brain functioning a boost.
For the creative young musician or for the adventurous music lover, the Yamaha School of Music provides a unique and exciting environment to nurture the virtuoso in everyone. It is a community of students and certified music teachers working closely together to explore the realms of expression, imagination, and musical creation.
Aiming to advance the quality of music education when it was founded in 1979, the School utilizes the renowned Yamaha Music Education System through courses designed for a broad range of students, including children, youths and adults, from beginners to those aspiring for a high level of musicality.
Whether you are a prospective student aiming to be a professional musician, or simply someone who loves to play and listen to music, Yamaha School of Music in cooperation with BUYanihan invites you to visit and enroll at the Yamaha School of Music, Philippines.
For a limited time, one-hour acoustic guitar lessons are only at P290 per lesson instead of P616.66 to give aspiring artists, young or old, a boost in their pursuit of music.
How Buyanihan works?
Each day, Buyanihan features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in Metro Manila (for the time being) . By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won't find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.