• Voucher is valid for Standard Group Accommodation (maximum of 6 persons per voucher) with Set Breakfast and Guided Mountain Appreciation Tour of Mt. Banahaw at Nature Villa Bed & Breakfast.
• Voucher is valid for three (4) months, from August 18, 2011 to December 18, 2011.
• Purchase is limited to two (2) vouchers per person.
• For group use, a maximum of 3 vouchers may be used per visit.
• Ensogo-issued vouchers may be combined for extended stay.
• Food and drinks from outside Nature Villa is not allowed inside.
• Child rate: Children 9 years old and below are free of charge.
• Reservation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Check-in: 11:00AM; Check-out: 10:00AM
• Guided tour is at 2:00PM -4:00PM, depending on the pace of the guests.
• Should the voucher holder fail to comply with check-in time, s/he may forfeit the chance to avail of the guided tour inclusion.
• Vouchers are valid on special holidays and national holidays.
• Merchant requires voucher-holders to make reservations and confirm your booking at least 5 to 7 days prior to preferred travel date.
• All reservations are subject to room availability.
• Any changes on confirmed bookings (including cancellation) shall be advised 3 to 5 days prior to confirmed dates; otherwise voucher/s will be forfeited.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please call 343 - 6503 / 0915-875 - 6887 / 0922-882–8424.
• Certain places on Earth are considered sacred because of the otherworldly powers emanating from them. Align your energy centers with that of the Earth by traversing the mystical Mt. Banahaw with your pals and retreat to a modest standard room accommodation at quaint Nature Villa Bed & Breakfast.
• Nature Villa’s offer on a standard room accommodation for a minimum of six (6) persons includes set breakfast meals, a guided mountain appreciation tour of Mt. Banahaw and a 10% discount on Nature Villa’s Traditional Hilot Massage (subject to availability; reservation is required).
• Nature Villa Bed & Breakfast invites its guests to a refreshing spiritual experience through their modest nature-inspired rooms, traditional hilot services, bonding time around the campfire, and a sumptuous feast featuring Filipino dishes.
• Guests are advised to bring trekking clothes (i.e. Hiking shoes or slippers, clothes that could be wet etc.) for the mountain tour.
• Pets are not allowed inside the hotel.
Nature Villa Bed & Breakfast
Brgy. Sta. Lucia, Dolores, Quezon
Phone #: 02-3436 - 503 / 0915-875 - 6887 / 0922-882 - 8424
Mt. Banahaw, unbeknownst to many, is actually an extinct volcano. It is considered as a pilgrimage mountain popular among local devotees and mountaineers alike. Thousands of people flock to this holy site especially during the Lenten season when ‘energies are at their highest.’ It certainly holds an unparalleled mystique for travelers, a perfect illustration of our country’s unique blend of pagan beliefs and strong Catholicism. Miraculous healing waters purportedly come from the volcano’s many springs, while the mountain’s holy sites popularly known as puestos serve as natural shrines for man to commune with mountain spirits. Experience all of these wonders while basking in Mt. Banahaw’s holiness, far from the madding crowd. Go on a spiritually-charged journey to Mt. Banahaw with a local guide via Nature Villa Bed & Breakfast’s modest offer on a Standard Room Accommodation for you and your friends.
Nature Villa Bed and Breakfast Banahaw is a humble abode for visitors of the sacred Mt. Banahaw who are looking for affordable yet cozy accommodations that won’t take them too far from where the spirituality is. This environment-friendly home was built by a nature devotee to provide lodging for a maximum of 25 guests daily. It is the perfect spot for one to spend a peaceful retreat away from the city, while also getting an education on how to help conserve nature.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.