- Groupon is valid on July 29 - 31, 2011
- Free entrance to the International Tourism and Trade Expo + 2nd Philippine Culinary Tourism Expo
- Includes an electronic raffle entry to win P250 Groupon credits
- Showcases a myriad of tourist destinations
- Includes culinary exhibits, contests and events
- Includes souvenir item
Mediaworx International, Inc.
Mega Trade Hall 3, SM Mega Mall bldg. B
1605 Mandaluyong City
Taking a regular vacation is a crucial step toward combating sunscreen expiration dates and dispelling office rumors that you live in the broom closet. Cover new ground and your tracks with today's Groupon: Free entrance to the International Tourism and Trade Expo + 2nd Philippine Culinary Tourism Expo + a chance to win P250 Groupon credits.
With today’s Groupon, Sweet Deal travelers get to choose from a smorgasbord of local travel destinations that are sure to blow away that all-work-no-play status in life. The 6th International Tourism & Trade Expo (ITTE 2011) is an exhibition for the travel, tourism and trade industry. It aims to promote market linkages with the players in the travel industry, trade buyers and investors to boost Philippines’ tourism, trade and investment potentials. As patrons enter the expo, hundreds of exhibits from different regions of the country wait to mesmerize them depending on their idea of a memorable vacation. Whatever floats your boat, you can choose from a plethora of adventures such as shooting the rapids, mountain climbing, wakeboarding, surfing, skin dipping, playing golf, riding cable cars and even cracking the tonsils while shouting bungee. In the expo, Groupon holders get first dibs on exciting discounts from sponsors and exhibitors like Cebu Pacific, Airphil Express and Zest Air. Coinciding with the ITTE is the 2nd Philippine Culinary Tourism Expo which features cooking showdowns between top chefs, cuisine from different regions, food tasting by exhibitors, bar flair competition and seminars about the food and beverage industry. After booking a flight to the desired escape destination, Groupon holders can also satisfy their hungry gut by walking through an awesome food fair that is bejeweled with luscious edibles from all over the country.
Today’s Sweet deal also entitles Groupon holders to an electronic raffle entry. If luck permits, P250 worth of credits is given as a bequest to five winners.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.