- Groupon is valid for 4 months
- May use and purchase multiple Groupons
- To order, call +63.917.8743744 or email
- email@example.com at least 2 days in advance
- For pick-up only at Megamall, Glorietta 2 and Casa Vicente (Alabang Town Center)
- Groupon will be forfieted if no show on pick-up date
- Fresh-cut flowers
- Creative floral arrangement
- Perfect gift token
- Several store locations in Metro Manila
Unit A, Km. 18. East Service Road, South Super Highway
1781 Parañaque City
Since time immemorial, flowers have contributed smiles to mothers, friends, wives, lovers and potential lovers’ faces. Give love on a random day with today’s Sweet Deal P600 for P1300 worth of roses from Designer Blooms.
Designer Blooms has thrived in giving suitors and hopeful romantics an arsenal for courtship over a decade now. After seventeen years of flower power, this family business is most definitely a connoisseur of buds and blossoms. Although sunflowers provide sun for monetary equities that give gardeners privilege to peashooters, walnut walls and hyperactive chilies in Plants vs. Zombies, roses have always been a popular choice of flower gift ideas. Contrary to encyclopedic texts and elementary science journals, forest fairies created roses in different colors and each having different meanings. Red roses are unmistakably the most popular color choice. It expresses passion, romantic love, respect, courage, and compliments. White roses on the other hand, represent innocence, purity, secrecy, reverence and worthiness. To give a white rose symbolizes that intentions are pure and full of respect. On the other hand, yellow roses convey a warm welcoming, a budding friendship, care, joy, delight or a new beginning like children and puppy love. Pink roses represent happiness, admiration, sweetness and thought. Even the most random colors also bear meaning that dictionaries could never interpret. Peach roses symbolizes gratitude, appreciation, sincerity, and modesty, orange for desire and enthusiasm, lavender is for a majestic adoration then blue roses for intentions that are out of this world.
With this Groupon wow your intended receiver with 6-12 stems of roses fashionably arranged and wrapped in a way that will undoubtedly produce that desired blush. Also, Sweet Deal lovers can try out other Designer Bloom signature bouquets like the Bubble Gum Bloom (P1580), Lover's Garden (P1580), and a lot, lot more posies that not only smell good but is also pleasant to the eyes and the heart.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.