- Valid for left or right orchestra seats at 8pm on August 13, 2011
- Only 100 seats available!
- Seats are first come, first serve
- To reserve call Mavic Lipat at 632.551.1003 or 632.551.0221
- Office hours are Tuesdays - Fridays 8:30am - 6pm and Saturdays 9am - 4pm
- Reservations can be made a day after you receive your voucher in the 'My Voucher' Tab of your 'My Pakyaw'
- Not valid with other promotions
- No return, no exchange. All sales are final
- Take in the restaging of the full-length modern dance, Encantada
- Featuring principal dancers Candice Adea, Jean Marc Cordero, Katherine Trofeo and Carissa Adea
- Choreographed by Agnes Locsin, former BP Artistic Director
- Restaged by Judelle De Guzman-Sicam, Annette Cruz-Mariano, Alden Lugnasin
- Music by Joey Ayala at Ang Bagong Lumad
Cultural Center of the Philippines Complex
Tel.: 632.551.1003, 632.551.0221
Ballet Philippines presents Encantada to kick off its 42nd Season: Faces of Eve!
Set in the Philippines during the Spanish Colonial Era, the audience witnesses man's destruction of nature and its devastating consequences. This production showcases Agnes Locsin's legacy with Ballet Philippines and the rest of the Philippine dance landscape: the neo-ethnic style that infuses Western dance vocabulary and Filipino themes and culture. Choreographed to the music of Joey Ayala, libretto by Al Santos and sets and costumes are by Salvador Bernal, National Artist, this is definitely a performance worth seeing.
Ballet Philippines has toured Encantada around the Philippines and Japan! This year's production will feature Ballet Philippines' Principal Dancer, Candice Adea, and international guest artist, Georgette Sanchez, in the title role. Jean Marc Cordero will be portraying Estranjero, while Katherine Trofeo and Carissa Adea alternate as the Babaylan.
How Pakyaw works?
Pakyaw is your source for great deals all around Metro Manila and beyond!
We bring you the best – at up to 90% off!
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.