- For dine-in only (additional charge for take-out shall be apply).
- Reservation is required.
- Not valid for senior citizen card or any discounts or promos.
- Valid only at SM Bicutan.
- Redemption Period is from Aug 3 - Sept 3, 2011
- For inquiries call 727-5325 / 776-5511.
- No cash back for unused vouchers.
- Voucher can be given as a gift.
- One voucher per visit per voucher.
- Greatly reduced price to P460 you can enjoy with your friends and family!
- Delicious and tasty meal package consist of:
- Unagi Maki - Broiled Eel
- Spicy Crunchy Tuna Maki - Tuna with spicy mayonnaise and a special crunch
- Maguro Sushi – Tuna
- Tonkatsu - Breaded pork cutlets drizzled with tangy tonkatsu sauce, served with rice, namuro, and salad.
- Kakiage Tempura - Strips of vegetables and sweet potatoes coated & fried in tempura batter & served w/ Kitaro’s special tempura sauce
- Yakisoba - Stir-fried noodles with beef, shrimps and vegetables—a classic favorite!
- Good for 4 persons
- Drinks are not yet included
3/F SM Bicutan Doña Soledad Avenue
In "The Land of the Rising Sun" meals are set quite artistically.
Japanese cuisine is world-renowned for its highly skilled preparation technique and unique presentation. Each ingredient is carefully selected to keep in harmony with its own individual taste. The Japanese diet is low in calorie and cholesterol and has high fiber content. The major starch is rice and is present in almost every meal.
Sushi is the most famous Japanese dish outside of Japan, and one of the most popular dishes among the Japanese themselves. In Japan, sushi is usually enjoyed on special occasions. In Japanese cuisine, sushi is made with rice that has been mixed with a vinegar base and combined with other ingredients.
In addition, noodles (hot or cold) usually come with many different types of garnishes and dressings. Other ingredients include fish, soy bean products, beans, seaweed, vegetables and fruit. Teriyaki, Tempura and Yakitori (steamed, deep-fried, broiled and one-pot dishes) fill out a large part of the Japanese cuisine.
The size and shape of the dish must perfectly suit the food that is about to be served on it along with chopsticks. And of course, no Japanese meal is complete unless it comes with a cup of green tea.
If you have eaten at a sushi bar or sung at a karaoke bar, you have experienced a Japanese cultural activity.
That’s why, here at Dealspot.Ph, we took note on how people love eating Japanese food. So here’s another tempting and delicious deal you’ll surely love!
From Kitaro Sushi, indulge yourself to their group meal of Unagi Maki, Spicy Crunchy Tuna Maki, Maguro Sushi, Tonkatsu, Kakiage Tempura and Yakisoba for ONLY P460! (Valued up to P920) Get 50% OFF! Now, that’s half the price! Enjoy it with a group of friends or with your family.
Already hungry? Well, you know the solution to that. Go to Kitaro Sushi and fill that craving appetite and enjoy relishing the goodness of Japanese food!
How DealSpot works?
DealSpot Philippines is the latest group-buying website that promotes the best things to eat, see, buy, and experience from across the Philippines at discounted prices that you will surely enjoy.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.