- Valid from August 1 to September 30, 2011
- Valid from Monday to Friday, 2pm - 5:30pm
- Lugang Cafe will accept last orders at 5:30 PM, check-out at 6:30 PM
- Please present Deal Grocer coupon before ordering
- Maximum of two (2) coupons per table
- Maximum of four (4) people sharing per coupon
- Reservations are recommended especially when you’d like to dine starting 5pm - 5:30pm
- Valid for dine-in guests only
- Coupon Value must be used in one (1) visit
- Not valid during public holidays (June 13 and June 20)
- Not valid with other promos and discounts such as Senior Citizen discount
- Not valid for cash back
- Deal Grocer is bringing back one of its popular, honest-to-goodness delicious deals, this time redeemable until September 30, 2011… Lugang Cafe’s Feast for 4!
- Since the renowned Shanghai-based Bellagio restaurant branched out to Manila as Lugang Cafe in December 2010, there’s been a long waiting time to get a taste of the best Taiwanese cuisine in the country.
- Here’s the perfect chance to try this most-raved about restaurant in the Metro minus the long wait and the mêlée of a famished crowd: exclusively for Deal Grocer members, this topnotch restaurant put together its best Taiwanese fare into 2 Set Menus… perfect to beat the afternoon rainy blues, a late lunch or early dinner!
- For only PhP1,190, treat yourselves to a PhP1,738 worth of Contemporary Taiwanese Feast good for 4.
- For less than PhP 300/head, you’re in for a FEAST at a STEAL - enjoy generous and succulent servings of Steamed Angled Loofah & Shrimp Xiao Long Bao, Minced Pork in Spicy Peanut Sauce over Noodles, Congee with Preserved Eggs & Pork, Taiwanese Omelette with Preserved Turnip Bits.
- Its plush interiors, velvet cushions, white leather seats and its modern, stylish and crisp ambiance match its contemporary Taiwanese menu to making it the Pioneer Contemporary Taiwanese Restaurant in the Philippines.
- Inclusive of 12% VAT and 10% Service Charge
115 Connecticut Street,
Northeast Greenhills, San Juan City
(02) 775 7599 / (02) 570 9011 / 0917 699 2254
Deal Grocer is bringing back one of its popular, honest-to-goodness delicious deals, this time redeemable until September 30, 2011… Lugang Cafe’s Feast for 4! If you’ve ever tried eating in Lugang Cafe, you’ve certainly caught a glimpse of the groups of families and friends patiently lining up to eat at the hottest restaurant in Manila serving best Taiwanese fares in town.
The Shanghai-based Bellagio restaurant debuted itself in the Philippines last December with a brand new name to match its authentic Taiwanese fare - Lugang Cafe. This fantastic restaurant is also the first branch outside China.
This imposing three-story restaurant on Connecticut street in Greenhills boasts of plush interiors, a mix of velvet cushions and white leather seats and a modern, stylish and clean-cut ambiance to match its contemporary Taiwanese menu which is a unique fusion of Taiwanese, Szechuan and Shanghainese cuisine.
This week, Deal Grocer gives you the perfect chance to try the most raved-about restaurant in the Metro sans the long lines and the mêlée of a hungry crowd. Head to Lugang Cafe at 2PM to 530PM and discover for yourself how to enjoy an unhurried late lunch or make the most out of those long and boring afternoons. For only PhP 1,190, treat yourselves to a scrumptious Contemporary Taiwanese Feast good for 4! (Originally valued at PhP 1,738)
Especially for Deal Grocer members enjoy at under PhP 300/head, Lugang Cafe handpicked its best Taiwanese fare and put together Set Menu A for the noodle lovers and Set Menu B for the congee lovers making sure each dish is the perfect complement to the other.
Whatever SET you choose, you’ll start with the restaurant’s dimsum bestsellers. You could never go wrong with Lugang’s Steamed Angled Loofah & Shrimp Xiao Long Bao. The dimsum skin is thin and delicate yet masterfully crafted to keep the good amount of soup in. The shrimp’s freshness and flavor are perfectly complemented by the soy vinegar dip with ginger slices.
Noodle lovers would find a slew of choices in SET A, the Deal Grocer favorite being the Minced Pork in Spicy Peanut Sauce over Noodles a heartwarming treat, to say the least. The perfectly complementing toppings of beans, peanuts and minced meat coat the thin, white noodles ingeniously. Not to mention, it has a good play of aromas from peanuts to fermented chili. It tastes just like spicy noodles best enjoyed in Hong Kong on a chilly winter day!
Those who prefer congee (SET B) would find their palates dancing on Congee with Preserved Eggs and Pork which is paired with the Taiwanese Omelette with Preserved Turnip Bits and the Steamed Minced Pork with Pickles and Duck Yolk.
As no feast is ever complete without desserts, lavish on Lugang Cafe’s Mango Coconut Shaved Ice. Its translucent slithers of ice bursting with fruit flavor makes it a perfect meal-ender!
It no longer comes as a surprise that this three-story restaurant is always full to the last chair as Lugang Cafe certainly knows how to whip up a sumptuous feast like no other. Putting all the elements of a sophisticated casual dining area, uniquely mouthwatering fusion cuisine and great service, Lugang Cafe is rightfully the Pioneer Contemporary Taiwanese Restaurant in the Philippines.
How Deal Grocer works?
Deal Grocer features exclusive offers on the best products and services from top merchants across cities in Asia.
It is a one-stop shop that offers its members a taste of the good life: letting them enjoy experiences at top-quality resorts, hotels, restaurants, and lifestyle service providers, while helping our merchant partners fill capacity during offpeak times, attract new customers and create buzz & excitement for their brand.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.