- Valid from August 15 to November 30, 2011
- Not valid with other promos.
- Bagnet makes the perfect pulutan for all your buddies!
- Choose your favorite sauce with their perfectly crisp bagnet – kare-kare,spicy ginataan, curry or binagoongan!
- Have some vegetable sides for a variety– okra with bagoong and ensaladang talong
- Choose among 2 perfect locations: Makati and Manila!
- Buy and use as many vouchers as you want.
Bagnet 8065 Malate
Leon Guinto St. Malate Mania
Contact no. 5167890
Bagnet 8065 Makati
8065 Estrella Street San Antonia Village, Makati City
Contact no. 5196511
This is not for the faint of heart. Crunch into THE Ilocano pork delicacy with this crunchy CashCashPinoy deal – just P150 for P300 worth of food and drinks at Bagnet 8065. That’s 50% off on delicious bagnet dishes perfect for lunch or after work gimik!
Bagnet 8065 is a place for long conversations and good food! Never pretentious, their space is a mish mash of vintage photos and memorabilia with some artsy decorations. It feels like a budding artist’s home, full of kitschy nooks and corners. Their staff is attentive and proud of their authentic dishes.
Bagnet is twice fried pork with characteristic puffed, crunchy skin juxtaposed with moist meat. Their menu is straightforward with bagnet as the star. Taste the Original bagnet straight from Ilocos with blistered, crunch skin and moist flavorful meat. A mix of two classic dishes is their Kare-Kare Bagnet – bagnet laid on peanut sauce and vegetables with shrimp paste for dip. Creamy and spicy is their Spicy Ginataang bagnet- fiery chilis in coconut milk over bagnet. An Indian influence suited for the local palate is the Bagnet Curry – bagnet in spiced curry sauce. So flavorful are these dishes, we’re sure you’d want an order or two of rice. Worry not, all their bagnet dishes also come in budget meals with rice.
Balance the rich bites with their vegetable side dishes. The ensaladang talong is a mix of grilled eggplant with sliced raw onions and tomato. Okra with bagoong is made with fresh okra and homemade shrimp paste, balanced in salty, spicy and sweet.
A pork lover’s dream come true only at Bagnet 8065. Taste authentic regional fare right here in the metro with this CashCashPinoy deal!
How Cash Cash Pinoy works?
Very simple : each day, CashCashPinoy features something cool to do in several towns, all over the Philippines, at amazing discount prices of up to 90% off.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.