- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon for a table of 3, 2 Groupons for a table of 5
- Appointment required, call +632.473.9753
- Restaurant hours: Sunday - Tuesday from 6:00pm-2:00am, Wednesday - Saturday from 6:00pm - 4:00am
- Inform waiters regarding the desired spiciness level of your dish
- Serves authentic Bicol favorites
- P300 is good for 3 people; P600 is good for 6 people
- Customizable spice level
Unit 1 24K Mansion #45 Timog Avenue corner Scout Tuazon
1000 Quezon City
Bicolano’s are known for many things such as their kindness, amazing caroling skills, love for milky eats, and inherent hotness. Dive into authentic Bicolano culture with today’s Sweet Deal: P300 instead of P600 for a Bicolano specialty set menu for 3 OR P600 instead of P1200 for a Bicolano specialty set menu for 6 at Spicy Tongue.
Spicy Tongue whips up a delicious gamut of dished prepared with love by their friendly and well-trained staff, most of which come from Bicol to bring out the authenticity of the Bicolano culture in food and service. For this Sweet Deal, Sexy Deal Holders can turn love lives as spicy as the premium ingredients and spices sourced directly from the region with their best-selling authentic flavorful dishes. A must-try is their well-reputed Kinunot a house specialty made of stingray cooked with malunggay leaves which is rumored to help boost men’s hormone levels. Among its line of other favorites also stands the Bicol Express which is made in a stark contrast from the common cooking style of Bicol express in the metro wherein the dish abounds in pork bits. Staying true to its roots, the viand is literally made out of 90% freshest shrimps and the rests are pork meat combined with lots of spices for that flaming hot taste; and of course there’s the Natong or more popularly known by the Manila locals as Laing made from dried taro leaves mixed with bits of juicy swine hide. Other recommendable treats are the resto’s Adobong Pusit , which is cooked with coconut milk, slightly different from the way Manilenyos usually have it; Ginataang Puso ng Saging with Clams, Ginataang Manok blended with freshly ground pepper and lemon grass for added aroma and taste in every bite,. Pair these sumptuous meals with a plate of rice and gorge it down with a glass of Mango or Orange juice, Iced Tea; or enjoy it ala-pulutan with a bottle of brew.
Spicy Tongue prides in it not being another typical Filipino eating place. This hole-in-the-wall located in Tomas Morato, West Ave features special Bicolano fare, with dishes cooked to spicy perfection drowning in rich gata or coconut milk. Owner and manager, Norman San Vicente, who is a true blue Bicolano by heart is an avid fan of the fiery-coco-loco fare, which served as his inspiration to put up Spicy Tongue last month.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.