- Valid from August 8 to November 8, 2011
- Non valid on father's day, grandmother's day, other special holidays.
- Maximum of 3 vouchers per transaction.
- Not valid with other offers.
- It's SUMO SAM!! Taste marvelously fresh seafood in their tuna, salmon and uni sushi!
- Feed the whole family or the Barkada with their complete platters of rice, tempura, soup, grilled meats and veggies.
- Dine in chic Asian-inspired interiors with charming servers.
- Choose from 5 great locations: Shangri-La Plaza, Rockwell, Marquee Mall, TriNoma and ABS-CBN!
- Valid for Dine-In and Take-Out.
- Buy as many voucher as you want!
6th Level, The Ledge, Shangri-La Plaza, Shaw Blvd. Cor. EDSA, Mandaluyong City
9100388 / 6375704
2nd Level, Archaeology Wing, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Drive, Makati City
8957532 / 7296292
Level 4, TriNoma, EDSA cor. North Avenue, Quezon City
Ground Floor, South Wing, ELJCC Bldg., E. Lopez St., Quezon City
Level 2, Marquee Mall, Angeles City, Pampanga
Got a Sumo appetite? We have THE ULTIMATE JAPANESE PLACE for you! Have a bellyful of delicious Japanese fare with this stompin’ CashCashPinoy deal: just P300 for P600 Worth of Food and Drinks at Sumo Sam! That’s a gigantic 50% OFF on dishes to satisfy even the hungriest yokozuna in any of their 5 branches: Shangri-La Plaza, Rockwell, Marquee Mall, TriNoma and ABS-CBN!
Stepping into Sumo Sam, you’ll feel at the crossroad of modern and traditional Japan. The minimalist furniture stands against a backdrop of traditional Japanese images and red panels. The staff is courteous and stays attentive to every customer.
You can first warm up with their Sukiyaki – good for 4, it’s a sweet-savory soup of noodles, soft tofu, mushrooms and tender beef slices. The crunchy tuna roll is a blend of textures with creamy fresh tuna cubes with tempura bits on top of Japanese rice rolls.
Onto the main bout, the grilled Gindara exhibits fresh seafood grilled exactly to have crisp skin but super moist flesh. The Pepper Crusted Rib Eye comes from an extremely flavorful slice of beef, perfectly seasoned with salt and pepper then cooked just right. Their fried tempura is lightly battered, crunchy at first to give way to meaty prawns and their Katsudon will surely delight any kid, or kid at heart.
For the victory party, get their Mango Crepe Samurai – delicately made crepe with sweet, Philippine mangoes. Or go for a contrast of warm and cold with their Butterscotch ala Mode – warm butterscotch topped with cool vanilla ice cream.
Triumph with a table-full of lip smacking dishes only at Sumo Sam. Taste classic Japanese fare for today’s eaters with this CashCashPinoy deal.
How Cash Cash Pinoy works?
Very simple : each day, CashCashPinoy features something cool to do in several towns, all over the Philippines, at amazing discount prices of up to 90% off.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.