- Purchase Period: July 22-July 29, 2011.
- Redemption Period: August 5-November 5, 2011.
- Valid on Noodle Dishes priced at P138 only - no upgrades.
- Valid at Pho 24 Ayala Triangle only
- Get another order of noodles of the same value for free!
- Buy as many vouchers as you like.
- You may use up to 4 vouchers per table.
- Drinks Not included
- Valid for Dine in only.
- Restaurant reserves the right to refuse vouchers that are tampered, torn or faded, etc.
- No reservations needed
- Experience a noodle-licious way with authentic Vietnamese dish. Can’t miss this “2-for-the-price-of-1” deal!
- Just present your voucher at PHO24 and you get two plates of noodles of the same value. Be sure to bring a friend when you redeem.
- Choose from these favorites: Pho Thai (Beef tenderloin noodle soup), Pho Chin (Well-done brisket noodle soup), Pho Nam (Well-done flank noodle soup), Pho Gau (Fat brisket noodle soup), and Pho Ga (Chicken noodle soup).
- PHO24 is a casual dining noodle restaurant specializing in Vietnamese cuisine, with over 70 branches across Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Hong Kong, and Manila.
- Its menu offers only all-fresh, natural, well-balanced and delicious dishes, providing guests with a healthy and sumptuous dining alternative to the usual fast food fare available in the city’s major business and commercial centers.
- Also serves Pho Dac Biet (Beef Noodle Soup), Cha Gio (Deep Fried Spring Rolls), and Goi Cuon (Fresh Spring Rolls).
Ayala Triangle Gardens
Makati Avenue corner Paseo De Roxas Makati City
(right behind the Ayala Tower 1)
Store Hours: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
A quintessential Vietnamese dish, pho (noodle soup), has all kinds of ingredients everyone loves – fresh, natural, well-balanced and delicious --- and like hot green tea which has its particular fragrance, pho also has its special taste and smell.
Pho is the most popular food among Vietnamese locals, and commonly eaten for breakfast, although many people will have it for their lunch or dinner. Anyone feeling hungry can have a bowl of hot and spicy pho to fill their empty stomachs.
Pho24 boasts 24 ingredients and choice beef, simmered for 24 hours to enhance its full and rich flavour. While a distinctly Vietnamese dish, it has French and Chinese influences. Goi Cuon or Fresh Spring Rolls are also favorites and utterly delicious if paired with a hot steaming Pho.
Looking for a quick lunch of soup, salad or a sandwich? How about Vietnamese? Perhaps an exquisite vegetarian meal? Well, then, why not think Vietnamese? Or is today time for multiple dishes, contrasting flavors, varied textures and exotic ingredients? Once again, it's a good time to think Vietnamese. Or perhaps something healthy and "lite?" Guess what: think Vietnamese.
With the ideal balance between fresh herbs and meats and a selective use of spices, Vietnamese food can be considered one of the healthiest cuisines worldwide. A mix of Chinese, French, and a bit of Thai influence; rice and “nouc man,” a fish sauce are its main ingredients.
Vietnamese dishes are meals typically served with lots of greens, herbs, vegetables, and various other accompaniments such as dipping sauces, hot and spicy pastes, and a squeeze of lime or lemon juice. One of the most popular and sought-after Vietnamese classic dishes is pho. Considered by most people as a comfort food, it is made of white rice noodles in clear beef broth, with various forms of succulent beef like; shaved rare beef, braised brisket, meatballs and tripe.
Experience a noodle-licious way with authentic Vietnamese dish by clicking on the buy button for a must-try, can’t miss “2-for-the-price-of-1” deal. Get 50% OFF and pay only P138, available exclusively on BUYanihan.com. And while you’re at it, pair your Pho with Cha Gio (Deep-fried Spring Roll) and Tra Da (refreshing Vietnamese iced tea).
Be transported to Hanoi's elegant French Quarter while savouring your favorite Vietnamese comfort food in the middle of Makati’s financial district.
Its menu offerings, all fresh, natural, well-balanced and delicious, provide guests with a healthy and sumptuous dining alternative to the usual fast food fare available in the city’s major business and commercial centers. Among the favorites are Pho Dac Biet (Beef Noodle Soup), Pho Ga (Chicken Noodle Soup, Cha Gio (Deep Fried Spring Rolls), and Goi Cuon (Fresh Spring Rolls).
An original Vietnamese–concept restaurant, the first outlet opened in June 2003, across the famous Saigon Sheraton Hotel. To date, it has grown to over 70 outlets including branches in Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Hong Kong, and Manila.
Located at Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati Avenue corner Paseo de Roxas Street, right behind the Ayala Tower 1, home of the trading floor of the Philippine Stock Exchange, it is open daily from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
How Buyanihan works?
Each day, Buyanihan features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in Metro Manila (for the time being) . By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won't find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.