• Voucher is valid for one (1) serving of Namaste bestseller Seafood Biryani at Namaste Indian Cuisine.
• Voucher is valid for three (3) months, from July 30, 2011 to October 30, 2011.
• Purchase is limited to 5 vouchers per person.
• Only one (1) voucher can be used by per person per visit.
• Vouchers are valid for dine-in and take-out.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Store Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday, 11:00AM – 11:00PM
• Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
• Walk-in voucher-holders may be honored during off-peak hours (still subject to slot availability). However, merchant suggests that you make reservations at least a day prior to promo redemption.
• Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please contact (02) 403 6088/09178649729.
• Open yourself up to a new culinary experience with spicy and savory Indian cuisine. Namaste offers authentic Indian fare that resonates deeply on your tongue. These dishes are neither shy nor gentle; rather, they are assertive and vibrant, depicting the colorful culture that is unique to India.
• Namaste’s seafood biryani is chockfull of luscious shrimp and is flavored intensely without being too spicy. The long grained rice is cooked al dente and not at all greasy unlike other versions of this Indian specialty. The seafood biryani is filling and mind-blowing without blowing your budget!
• Other menu favorites include paneer tikka – fresh cottage cheese with spices and onions – that is perfect even for vegetarians. Those who want to slowly ease into the flavors of this exciting cuisine can try chicken reshmi kebab and the chicken kadai with naan, both of which are milder and easier on the palate.
Namaste Indian Cuisine
Unit1A Kensington Place, 1st Avenue, corner 29th Street, Burgos Circle, Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Phone #: (02) 403 6088
Enter a brightly colored restaurant that promises food as colorful and vibrant as its interiors. Have your first taste of authentic Indian cuisine and brand the flavors in your memory. These dishes are intense but scrumptious at the same time, enticing you to grab another piece of naan to dip in the luscious sauce filled with spices. For a subtly powerful take on authentic Indian cuisine, sample a classic interpretation of Seafood Biryani, a certified bestseller at Namaste Indian Cuisine.
Namaste, “welcome” in the Hindu language, has deeper, meaningful roots. Many scholars say that it is a salutation to the divinity that is within each person and praise for the higher being that created every individual. In Namaste Indian Cuisine, this salutation and goodwill is shown through good authentic food that welcomes and envelopes you with warmth and goodness. There is no room for shortcuts here! Everything is cooked fresh and right, giving you only the best that Indian cuisine has to offer.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.