- Valid from August 20 to November 20, 2011
- Limited to 3 coupons per transaction.
- Valid for All Time Pinoy-vorite, Panghimagas and Pantabi selections.
- Not valid with other offers.
- Get a Classic Filipino taste of BINALOT!
- Lessen plastic use! Binalot meals make use of banana leaves for packaging Complement your meals with their delicious sidings like You Bet Pinakbet and Along came Talong with Bagoong!
- The taste of home-cooked viands readily available – Vivo Tocino, Pride Tilapia, Fiesta Adobo and more!
- Valid in several Binalot branches: Binalot Hang out, SM San Lazaro, Robinsons Galleria, FEU NMRF, ABS-CBN, Market-Market and Hanston.
- Get as many vouchers as you want!
Unit 103 Liberty Plaza 102 HV Dela Costa St., cor Valero St., Salcedo Village Makati
Store Hours: M-F 8am to 8pm Tel # 02-889-2660
SM San Lazaro Lower Ground Floor Food Court Felix Huertas St.,Barangay 352 Sta Cruz Manila Store Hours: M-Sunday 11 to 9pm Tel# 02-481-6156
Robinson Galleria Food court Brgy.,Ugong Norte Ortigas Quezon City
Store Hours: M-Sunday 11 to 9pm Tel# 02-687-0623
FEU NMRF Regalado Ave. Cor Dalia St. West Fairview QC
Store Hours 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Sunday Tel# 02- 427 0213 loc 1230
SM 10 Food Court Market-Market Fort Bonifacio Taguig City
Store Hours: M-Sunday 8am to 10pm Tel# 02- 886-7772
Unit 101 GF Hanston Bldg., Emerald Ave., Ortigas, Pasig City
Store Hours: M-F 6am to 12mn; Saturday 6am – 3pm Tel# 02 – 385 – 1071
Too busy to prepare your own meals? Relish home-cooked goodness wrapped in banana leaves with this savory CashCashPinoy deal – only P180 for P300 Worth of Classic Delicious Food and Drinks at BINALOT! That’s a delicious 40% OFF on delicious meals for breakfast, lunch, merienda or dinner!
Binalot has captured the essence of practical Filipino meals. They’ve combined flavorful viands, rice with salted egg and tomato all wrapped in a banana leaves. Their unique packaging has even earned them an award for being locally and responsibly sourced.
Binalot offers a variety of viands so you’ll always look forward to your next meal. Dig into their Sisig na makisig - minced pork with onions, intensely porky with optional chili or Anytime Inihaw na Baboy – grilled pork belly, meaty with a smoky flavor. Tap into the Tapa Rap Sarap – marinated beef, perfect with salted egg. Perfect for rainy days is the Sinigang with a Bang – pork and vegetables in sour soup, so good and comforting. Just take bite after bite of their No Bones Daing na Bangus – boneless, fried milkfish without bones to pick.
Their sides and add-ons are the perfect accompaniment to any meal. Have a balance of vegetables with their You Bet Pinakbet and Along came Talong with Bagoong. You can also have the optional add-ons sunny side up egg, tomato, adobo rice upgrade and more! Then add delicious dessert like leche flan!
Enjoy home-style meals any time, anywhere only at Binalot. Get tasty and value-packed deals with CashCashPinoy deals.
How Cash Cash Pinoy works?
Very simple : each day, CashCashPinoy features something cool to do in several towns, all over the Philippines, at amazing discount prices of up to 90% off.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.