- Booking and Travel Period: August 1 2011 - August 1 2012
- Reserved 2weeks - 1month prior to booking dates
- All booking requests should be sent through email at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Need to present the printed e-voucher and VALID ID during redemption
- For inquiries, please call (02) 727-5325; 577-0189; 577-3353 or text 09175804728
- No cash back or credit for any unused vouchers.
- Transferable but non-refundable (Inform 7 days before arrival & depends upon the availability of hotel room)
- Failure to check in on the schedule date of arrival shall be subject to "no show fee" equivalent to a full package price.
- Cannot be used on conjunction with senior citizen card.
- E-vouchers will be sent via email
- BUY AND BOOK BASIS ONLY.
- 3D/2N Accommodation at La Carmela de Boracay Resort Hotel (Station 2) with Daily Breakfast
- Round-trip Transfer from Caticlan Seaport to Hotel
- Terminal and Environmental Fees included
- With Travel Insurance
Smartway Travel and Tour Services
No. 11 Gorordo Avenue
Travel to a world of unparalleled quality and unmatched seascape as you immerse yourself in its crystal blue water and fine white sand beaches; enjoy the God-given beauty called Boracay.
Undeniably one of the world’s best beaches, Boracay’s natural beauty and exemplary scenery never fails to impress and muster an accord of admiration and amazement from both local and foreign tourist alike.
Embrace your Boracay experience with 3D/ 2N stay at the standard room at La Carmela de Boracay Resort at Station 2, an Accredited Class AA Resort by the Philippine Department of Tourism. Best of all, you can savor this moment for only P7900, a price that’s good for 2 persons.
It’s a perfect sanctuary of relaxation, as the resort also offers an access to the swimming pool with waterfalls and Jacuzzi. You can even pamper yourself at the health spa and workout in the gym as you like. Located closely at the beach, you can actually smell the sea breeze and feel the warm sun on your skin. Best part of it, the island’s various restaurants, souvenir shops are just a walk away. Replenish more in the water as the hotel also arranges Boat trips, Scuba-diving and other Sea Sports. Indeed a great way to explore the island.
Submit to the charm of this island paradise, and at this amazing discounted price. All you have to do is pack a bag and head your way to paradise.
How DealSpot works?
DealSpot Philippines is the latest group-buying website that promotes the best things to eat, see, buy, and experience from across the Philippines at discounted prices that you will surely enjoy.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.