• For limited vouchers, Ensogo processes only virtual payments, i.e. credit cards, Paypal and Bancnet.
• Voucher is applicable on food and drinks at Nasi Lemak Authentic Singaporean Restaurant.
• Voucher is valid for three (3) months, from August 3 to November 3, 2011.
• Purchase is limited to three (3) vouchers per person.
• Vouchers are valid for dine-in only.
• Voucher is not valid for use on promo meals.
• Only one (1) voucher may be used per person per visit.
• For group use, a maximum of two (2) vouchers may be used for a group of six (6) and above.
• Any unused amount will not be refunded; anything in excess of its value shall be paid directly to the merchant
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Store Operating Hours:
•Sunday to Thursday: 10:00AM – 9:00PM
•Friday to Saturday: 10:00AM - 10:00PM
• Voucher is not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays
• Walk-in voucher holders may be honored during off-peak hours (still subject to slot availability). However, merchant suggests that you make reservations at least a day prior to promo redemption.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please call (02) 571 – 8988.
• Singapore is not only famous for its ultra-modern cityscape, but also for its food which is considered its number one cultural attraction. Experience the best of Singaporean cuisine right here in the country with Nasi Lemak’s foodie-friendly gift certificate, applicable on food and drinks.
• Nasi Lemak Authentic Singaporean Restaurant serves well-loved Singaporean dishes that are popular among gastronomic adventurers and expats craving for the real deal. Here are some of their specialties:
• Laksa – find yourself craving for Singapore’s most famous noodle and chicken dish served in a flavorful soup
• Malaysian Sambal Fish – tasty fried fish stuffed with sambal or chili based sauce and belacan which is like bagoong
• Beef Rendang – extremely tender chunks of beef engulfed in thick spicy sauce; a crowd-favorite
• Singapore BBQ Stingray – juicy barbecued stingray meat with chili sambal; you won’t find this anywhere else
• Down that scrumptious meal with any of Nasi Lemak’s choices on shakes, wine, beer or sodas.
Nasi Lemak Authentic Singaporean Restaurant
2nd Level East Lane, Robinsons Galleria, EDSA corner Ortigas Ave., Quezon City
Phone #: (02)571-8988
Travelling to a foreign land is never complete without tasting the country’s native cuisine. A bite into any of the city’s famous foodstuff will take one into a journey of flavours that truly illuminates one’s view of the locality. Singapore’s hawker centres or food courts are examples of popular pit stops for foreigners and natives alike. One does not need to fly abroad to imbibe in this rich cultural experience. For that genuine Singapore food tripping in Manila, avail of Nasi Lemak’s gift certificate which is applicable on their delectable Singaporean fare and drinks.
Nasi Lemak Singapore Food Republic is a food stop which specializes in Chinese, Singapore and Malaysian cuisine. The lack of a single authentic Singaporean restaurant here in the country prompted owner HK Tan to put up Nasi Lemak which is also a product of 20 years of comprehensive food research. The restaurant takes pride in its dishes which are truly authentic, following only original traditional recipes and imported ingredients and most important of all – no MSG.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.