- Groupon is valid until August 28, 2011
- Limit 1 Groupon for 2 people
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons are valid during Saturdays and Sundays only from 8:00am to 6:00pm
- For inquiries and reservations, call +632.382.4711 one or two days in advance
- Free hotdogs for kids shorter than 4 feet
- Biggest Water Park in Metro Manila
- Unlimited access on all water rides - 12 giant rides, lazy river, shower pool and daytime disco
- Includes 50% off on Zipline, Kayak, Wall Climbing, and Mini Golf
Southwoods Ecocentrum Binan
Water slides are like active volcanoes — both melt away T-shirts, propel fluids down super-steep slopes, and have a lot of screaming nubile women thrown down them. Leisurely lounge or ride the tidal-waved slides with today's Groupon: P500 instead of P1000 for 2 entrance tickets at Splash Island.
Splash Island is an aqueous playland that encourages guests to cascade down the Big Bam Boo or Magellan's Drop, frolic in the frothy spumes of the Agos Grandes, take a tumble with friends through the Rio Montañosa, squeal through the twists and turns of The Dos Supremos, King Pilipit and The Twisted Palms, and lounge in a rubber donut through the lazy Bannakita or Balsa rivers.
Other attractions include the Water Wahoo, the random inflatables strewn around the pool areas, and a slew of shade sustaining cabanas at Isla Pawikan. While adults get their gills wet at the water park, have the children dry off while playing in the Boon Docks, Camp Carambola or get very knotty at Twin Coco Knots. Push your little one out to sea with the Curl-of-the-Orient to experience how loopy and hoopy the real world can be, or anchor yourself for a lot of spiking a volleying with resident sand witches at The Harbor. For the water monkeys who would want to expreience a state of dryness, they can try out Splash Island's non-aquatic attractions, like the zipline(P300), wall climbing (P150), or mini-golf (P200). Children below the height of 4 feet receive a free hotdog for merely entering the water park.
Please read the Rules and Regulations before going to Splash Island.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.