- Purchase Period: July 27-August 3, 2011
- Redemption Period: August 9-November 9, 2011
- Valid on one whole Hainanese Roast Chicken or Hainanese White Chicken and two calamansi juice drinks
- Dine in and take out.
- Buy as many vouchers as you like.
- Call in ahead to order two hours before arrival.
- Service hours are Monday to Sunday, 10am-10pm.For inquiries, call (632) 440 3888.
- Craving Authentic Singaporean Cuisine? Satisfy your hunger with the number 1 Meal in Singapore!
- Original Singapore Chicken Rice at its most addicting!
- Mouthwatering deal good for 8pax!
- Serves the Best Authentic Hainanese Chicken and juiciest Roast Chicken in town!
- From classic Chinese cuisine such as Chow Fan or Sweet and Sour Pork to distinctively Singapore fusion food like Laksa, you can experience it all at SCR, give your taste buds a treat today!
- Located in the Cubao’s bustling Araneta Business Center
Singapore Chicken Rice
Unit 51 & 52 Shopwise Arcade
Araneta Business Center
Corner of General Roxas Ave and Times Square, Cubao
Tel: (632) 440 3888
Really mouthwatering news for all SCR foodies, the WHOLE Hainanese Roast and White Chicken are available for Dine in and Take out, and offered at only P400 instead of the usual price of P870!
There’s a catch, though. This deal is exclusive only to members of BUYanihan, and offered for a limited time. But why should that stop you? It’s so easy to register on this site and it’s FREE!
This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to try authentic Singaporean cuisine at more than half off. Hainanese chicken is a culinary favorite especially in Southeast Asian countries. The chicken is prepared by first boiling in chicken bone broth, reused over and over in accordance with an age-old Chinese cooking tradition to trap as much flavor as possible in the stock.
The cooked chicken is then dipped in ice water, sealing in all the flavor and leaving a shiny gel coating on the chicken. The first taste can be an intense gastronomic experience.
Served with warm rice, your Singapore Chicken is best served when taken in combination with veggies on the side and ice cold calamansi juice. A perfect combination! Actually, eating the rice alone can make eyes roll up in delight. The rice is cooked not in water but in flavorful chicken stock. The experience can actually change the way people think about chicken and rice.
Instead of OMG!, it’s going to be SCR! exclaimed whenever you bite into intensely flavorful chicken and rice forevermore. Aren’t you hungry already? I know we are, and we want Original Singapore Rice’s Whole Hainanese Chicken: both Roast and White Chicken please.
The number one meal in Singapore is finally here! Started by one of the key Singaporeans behind the legendary “Hainanese Chicken Rice” at ChatterBox in the 5 star Mandarin Hotel (Singapore), SCR boasts of authentic Hainanese Chicken Rice using traditional family recipes.
Serving both traditional “White” Hainanese chicken rice and “Roast” Hainanese chicken rice, SCR’s secret is in the “rice” which is cooked in rich chicken broth and spices.
Experience more than just authentic Chicken Rice at SCR with signature Singapore favourites like Laksa (pancit served in a rich spicy coconut based broth topped with succulent prawns), Chicken Curry (a favourite with Indian expats studying/working in manila), Nasi Lemak (rice cooked in gata served with dilis, omelette and an incredible sweet chilli sauce), Satay ( Malay BBQ Chicken or Pork on a stick served with peanut sauce), and Singapore Adobo (a secret recipe of SCR founder’s mom made with Superior Soy Sauce).
At SCR don’t forget to satisfy your sweet tooth with Kaya Toast (a delicious Coconut Egg jam served on wafer thin toast), the restaurant’s very own Mango Banana Cream pie, and the gigantic Dinosaur (a chocolate malt ice-blend topped with Chocolate Malt powder...Indulgence.
So from classic Chinese cuisine such as Chow Fan or Sweet and Sour Pork to distinctively Singapore fusion food like Laksa, diners can experience it all at SCR!
How Buyanihan works?
Each day, Buyanihan features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in Metro Manila (for the time being) . By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won't find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.