- Start redeeming August 10, 2011 until October 31, 2011
- Valid Tuesdays to Saturdays for lunch (11:00am - 2:00pm) and dinner (6:00pm - 11:00pm) and Mondays for dinner only (6:00pm - 10:00pm)
- Not valid during holidays (August 29, Ninoy Aquino Day)
- Valid for everything on the menu including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Vouchers can be shared as long as the number of vouchers does not exceed the number of people in the group
- Maximum of 5 vouchers per person
- VAT included
- Service charge not included
- Valid for dine-in, not valid for takeout or delivery
- Vouchers are transferable
- No return, no exchange. All sales are final
- Vouchers cannot be converted to cash and must be used in one transaction
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or with senior citizen discount
- Like Lolo Dad's on Facebook! Click here.
- Prepare your palette for a culinary ride with different flavors and textures sure to dazzle your tastebuds
- Winner of the first Manila’s Best Kept Restaurant Secrets for Best Intercontinental Cuisine and Best Chef
- A foodie? Bask in the gastronomic genius that is Lolo Dad's
- A romantic? Immerse yourself in warm and welcoming atmosphere
- A family guy? Treat your family to a thoughtfully prepared gourmet meal
- It's the place for everyone!
- Anything on the menu is up for grabs!
Lolo Dad's Cafe
899 Pres. Quirino Ave.
cor Leon Ginto St. Malate, Manila
Tel.: 632.522.2941, 632.524.2295 or 63922.812.5971
We've seen all your Facebook status and photos raving about how you enjoyed your 5-course meal at Lolo Dad's Brasserie. We'd love to repeat the experience but you know how Pakyaw works -- always looking for new and better deals. So, how about a treat from Lolo Dad's Brasserie's older brother? This time, let us bring you to where all the culinary magic started... at Lolo Dad's Café.
Located in a small corner of Leon Ginto and Quirino Avenue, Lolo Dad's Café looks quite modest from the outside with its black grill gates leading to a cosy garden by the front. Upon entering, get captivated by their rustic, elegant and homey interiors and an open kitchen serving fine-dining specialties to foodies in the know.
Here are some of their best-sellers:
All of The Above
Eight appetizers, plus the option to have a little bit of everything
Seared Duck Foie Gras and Goose Liver Crouton
Vacuum cooked cantaloupe and salad bouquet in black vinegar reduction which comes with a lit stick of aromatic cinnamon
Orange Marinated Salmon and Tuna Loin
Lightly seared tuna loin resting on grilled watermelon and very thin slices of raw Atlantic salmon in a green mayo and sabayon base, lettuce in the middle
Soft Shell Crab Parmigiana
Soft shell crab with a line of salmon roe aioli on one side, and on the other side, thinly sliced cucumber topped with blue crab and bits of tomatoes and mini-greens
Pan-Fried Cod Fillet and Sautéed Lobster Cod
Fillet and lobster topped with asparagus and resting on baked Arborio and chorizo rice and a sauce of tomato and cream with squid ink oil
Iberico Pork Slab and Iberico Pork Secreto
Meat as soft as melted butter taken from the belly and the neck and shoulder blade served with with apple empanada and mustard jus
Classic Mango Torte
Mango torte served with phyllo pastry and mascarpone and ice cream
You'll definitely hit home at Lolo Dad's Café.
How Pakyaw works?
Pakyaw is your source for great deals all around Metro Manila and beyond!
We bring you the best – at up to 90% off!
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.