- The Dinner Buffet and Cultural Dance Show takes place every day from Mondays to Saturdays evening
- Price is Net (includes service charge and VAT).
- Voucher validity: Aug. 8, 2011 until Feb. 8, 2012
- Please make a reservation with your MetroDeal voucher: 788-3356 / 527-4083
- For questions regarding your voucher, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voucher is transferable and can be given as gift to family and friends
- Enjoy a heavenly eat-all-you-can buffet by the best traditional cuisine in town
- Cultural dance show will guarantee not only a culinary, but also visual feast - a glimpse of Philippine Culture and Heritage through traditional dances and songs
- Conveniently located in Intramuros
- Authentic Filipino cuisine inspired by the colonial time with flavours and ingredients to suit all tastes
- Exclusive atmosphere with friendly and welcoming staff
- Buy as many vouchers as you want
Plaza San Luis Complex, Gen. Luna St., Intramuros
Phone: 788-3356 / 527-4083 / 527-3893 / 527-4086
In days of global brands, faceless corporations and international food chains there’s nothing more appetising than food which has its roots firmly in the local. Located along the historical General Luna street in Intramuros, Barbara's Restaurant evokes the charm and beauty of a bygone era. Walk into the main hall and experience the luxury of fine dining. With high ceilings and crystal chandeliers, the setting is a world-apart from your modern-day shopping mall restaurant. The dark interior is softened by candle light and the reflective sparkles emanating from the chandeliers. There is attention to detail in all aspects of this restaurant.
The restaurant's extravagant dinner buffet celebrates traditional Filipino recipes from the colonial times, but house specialties also include other European-inspired dishes (4 to 5 main dishes every evening, 2 to 3 desert choices). They serve the very best in authentic dishes, all of which is prepared freshly on the premises by their experienced and talented team of chefs. The buffet is packed full of flavour, using top ingredients and classic Filipino technique to form the modern approach to the enjoyment of food. This is fine-dining without it being stuffy.
MetroDeal gourmands can treat their stomachs to this culinary delight along with a 1 hour cultural dance show, that takes place from Mondays to Saturdays - a glimpse of Philippine Culture and Heritage through traditional dances and songs. So while you enjoy exquisite dishes such as the mouthwatering Roast Pork Loin, the delicious Chicken Flambé or some heavenly Cream Puffs as desert among others, you'll experience a fascinating ambience that will also guarantee you a visual feast.
How MetroDeal works?
Each day, MetroDeal features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By generating a high number of customers within a limited timeframe, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power". That way we also ensure that the featured business on MetroDeal generates a lot of new customers within a short timeframe.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.