• Voucher is valid for any choice of food at Wing Hub.
• Voucher is valid for three (3) months, from August 5 to November 5, 2011.
• Unlimited voucher purchase per person
• A maximum of two (2) vouchers can be used per person/visit.
• Vouchers are valid for dine-in and take-out.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Store Operating Hours: Daily, 11:00AM to 1:00AM
• Promo is valid only on Sundays to Thursdays, from 11:00AM to 1:00AM
• Vouchers are valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
• Walk-in voucher-holders may be honored during off-peak hours (still subject to slot availability). However, merchant suggests that you make reservations at least a day prior to promo redemption.
• Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please contact (02)6615307.
• Life is full of too many choices—sometimes it’s best to filter out the best from the rest and focus on them instead. Wing Hub does this with their menu—limited but filled with only the best dishes, prepared from scratch with the freshest ingredients.
• Headed by two award-winning chefs, Humphrey Navarro and Manoj de Silva, Wing Hub serves only eight international flavors of chicken wings, with the Classic Buffalo and the ultra-spicy Peri-Peri as its bestsellers.
• Wing Hub specializes in flavorful wings, but it also serves a variety of other tasty dishes, including the Black Box Trio Burger (Beef, Lamb and Chicken in Oatmeal, Sesame and Regular Burger Buns) Clam Chowder, Fish and Chips, Dark Beer Batter and Tandoori Chicken Wrap.
• Wing Hub always offers generous servings for its dishes (100-gram chicken wings, anyone?) in very affordable prices, starting at P190.
• Good things come to those who wait. Please allow for at least 15 to 20 minutes for serving time.
• The restaurant has a no-frills type of environment, an ultra-casual spot for family and friends to let loose and have fun with their food, maybe even eat with their hands if they so wish.
Metrowalk, Meralco Ave., Pasig City
Phone #: (02) 6615307
While there is something quite barbaric about eating with one’s bare hands, it also seems like the most gratifying way to enjoy one’s food. This is especially true for food that’s simple yet delicious in every way—like chicken wings, for example. It’s hard to go wrong with chicken wings per se, but it takes true passion for food and culinary expertise to elevate them to the next level. For chicken wings that are so delicious you want to attack them with your bare hands, head on over to Wing Hub.
Wing Hub is the brainchild of Pinoy wonder-chef Humphrey Navarro, who is currently the assistant director for Culinary Arts at the International School for Culinary Arts and Hotel Management in Manila. He is a 3-time Chefs on Parade gold medalist and a one-time champion at the Meat and Livestock Australia Black Box Culinary Challenge. This multi-awarded chef believes in serving simple food prepared with only the highest standards, which, along with his incredible talent and impeccable taste, has been the driving force behind Wing Hub’s success.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.