- Groupon is valid for 5 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- Booking required, call +63.74.444.5418 or +63.922.818.4247
- Blackout dates: Baguio Day Sep 1, 2011, All Saints Weekend Oct 28 - 31, Nov 1 - 2, 2011, Christmas Holidays Dec 23, 2010 - Jan 1, 2012
- A great way to enjoy Baguio City
- 5 homey rooms
- Breakfast included
- Artistic and themed rooms
PNKY Home Bed and Breakfast
13 Leonard Wood Rd
2600 Baguio City
Like converting dog-years to human years, converting hours slept at a bed and breakfast to hours slept at home requires multiplying by seven and adding the number of happy tale wags accrued over the weekend. Increase your sleep sum with today's Groupon: P5150 instead of P10300 for a 3D/2N themed room stay for 2 OR P7050 instead of P14100 for a 3D/2N themed room stay for 4 at PNKY Bed and Breakfast.
PNKY is a cozy respite in Baguio City offering spacious rooms for weary wayfarers and canoodling couples. Today's Groupon is good for any of the five homey hide-aways with every-sized sleeping platforms. Suites suit up with air conditioning, high ceilings, TVs and wireless internet for those who have to be connected to the information superhighway. The Van Gogh Room is furnished with three Van Gogh printed twin sized beds, and adorned with flowers both painted on the wall and living ones filling the room with a fresh aroma. The Baguio Blue Room sleeps couples and their kids comfortably with one king-sized bed and another twin-sized one; it is named after the clear blue skies of Baguio and is decorated that way as well, leaving overnighters with a feeling of sleeping on the clouds. The Forest Green Room is their resident family dwelling that can be comfortably occupied by a family of 6 with 2 double beds and 2 pullouts. It’s named after the feeling that outsiders feel when they see how comfortable it is to stay in the room: green with envy. After a night of sleepful slumber, guests wake up to a wafting whiff of a freshly prepared gourmet breakfast.
Groupon holders may also choose between a plated lunch and dinner to mellowly munch after their breakfast has been fully digested and another meal is required; and for the late night munchies, midnight snacks are provided as well. PNKY wants its clientele to enjoy their stay in Baguio so much that upon leaving the Bed and Breakfast, they already begin to make plans to return to this little slice of home away from home.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.