• Voucher is valid for a three days and 2 nights’ Superior Room Accommodation with set breakfast for two (2) at Pryce Plaza, Cagayan de Oro.
• Voucher is valid for four (4) months, from August 6 to December 30, 2011, except on October 1 – 31, 2011.
• Unlimited voucher purchase per person
• For group use, an unlimited number of vouchers may be combined
• Ensogo-issued vouchers may be combined for extended stay.
• All reservations are subject to room availability.
• Child rate: A maximum of two (2) children ages 11 and below sharing bed with two (2) adults are free of charge. Additional charge for meals is based on the a la carte menu (paid directly to the hotel).
• Additional guest/bed rate: Charge for Extra Bed / Extra Person (Adult or Child):
• P1,146 per night (without breakfast), to be paid directly to merchant
• P1,646 per night (with set breakfast) to be paid directly to merchant
• Charge for Extension of Stay: P5,490 on each room per night based on single or twin sharing with set breakfast payable directly to the merchant.
• Voucher is not applicable for a room upgrade.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Check-in: 2:00PM; Check-out: 12:00PM
• Vouchers are not valid on special occasions and national holidays.
• Merchant requires voucher-holders to make reservations at least 1 to 2 weeks prior to preferred travel date.
• Any changes on confirmed bookings (including cancellation) shall be advised 7 days prior to confirmed dates; otherwise, voucher/s will be forfeited.
• Should the guest/s choose to shorten one’s stay, the remaining value of voucher will not be refunded.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please call (02) 899-9430 or 4401.
• A warm and friendly city like Cagayan de Oro is sure to provide its visitors a most wonderful and unforgettable vacation. Where else can you find genuine, old-fashioned hospitality but in the city’s finest hotel, Pryce Plaza.
• Pryce Plaza gives tourists the chance to experience the best of Cagayan de Oro with a 3 days and 2 nights’ Superior Room Accommodation with set breakfast for 2 persons.
• Guests staying at the hotel can avail of the following amenities:
• Airport transfers are available upon request (to be paid directly to merchant)
• Car ( seating capacity – 4 persons) P 590 round-trip
• Van (seating capacity – 11 persons) P 1,190 round-trip
• Babysitting services are also available.
• Medical services e.g. clinic, in-house doctor, wheel chair, etc. are always available.
• Pryce Plaza has 81 luxurious guest rooms, suites and condotels well-appointed with the following facilities:
• Fully air-conditioned rooms
• Radio and color television with cable reception
• Touch-tone telephone with bathroom extension
• Refrigerator and minibar
• Hot & Cold water
• Bath tub
• Complete fire protection system
• Wi-Fi connectivity
• Visiting Cagayan de Oro is never complete without trying local dishes at the hotel’s own:
• Café Cagayan – open for breakfast, lunch, snacks and serves tropical drinks during the day. Fine dining with an exciting a la carte menu in the evenings.
• Josefina’s Seafood and Grill – try the best of Cagayan’s seafood industry grilled or however you want while perched atop Carmen Hill
• Compadres Bar – if you’re looking for a chill night life, relax at the bar with light refreshment and exotic cocktails daily from 8:00 AM to 1:00 AM. Night-time entertainment by live piano music starts at 9:00 PM.
• Japanese Corner – Japanese classics await you if you’re having foreign cravings
• Guests are invited to experience the best of what Cagayan de Oro has to offer. Here are some optional activities (not included in the promo):
• Cagayan de Oro City Tour
• White water Rafting - white water rafting at P1,000.00 per person for a group of six (6) people.
• Zipline in Bukidnon
• Golf at Pueblo de Oro and Del Monte
• Bukidnon Tour
• Make the most of your stay at Pryce Plaza with their other exciting amenities:
• Pryce Elite Spa and Fitness Club
• Car rental
• Swimming pool
• Room service
• Laundry & dry-cleaning
• Children’s playground
• Safety deposit boxes
• Business center
• 24-hour cashier service
• Wi-Fi lounge
• The original value (P5,490 per person) is based on the hotel’s published rate (valid December 2011).
Carmen Hill, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines
Phone #: (02) 899 – 9430 / (02) 899 - 4401
Somewhere in Mindanao is a tranquil and friendly city perfect for that much needed vacation away from bustling Metro Manila. Cagayan de Oro offers tourists and Filipinos alike the chance to relax and have fun the Cagayanon way. The City of Golden Friendship opens its doors to visitors via their rich natural resources and delectable cuisine. The only manner in which you can experience rage in this part of the country is by trying their famous action-packed whitewater rafting adventures. Take part in this local vacation of a lifetime with Pryce Plaza’s affordable 3 days and two nights’ offering on superior room accommodation for you and your companion.
Pryce Plaza is a premier hotel atop the majestic Carmen Hill of Cagayan de Oro which provides a majestic panorama of the City’s lush forestry and urban areas. The hotel is strategically located being just a leisurely 15-minute drive from Lumbia Airport. Its latest addition to its wide range of excellent facilities and amenities is the construction of a luxurious spa and fitness gym. Pryce Plaza does not only pride itself in quality service to its guests but is also the leading and recognized convention venue for national and local gatherings. Whether it’s a lavish vacation or a business encounter, Pryce Plaza has got you covered.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.