- Purchase Period: July 27-August 10, 2011
- Redemption Period: August 16-October 16, 2011
- Valid on one 6-inch red round velvet cake.
- Buy as many vouchers as you like.
- Pickup only at Carla & Elaine Kitchen in San Juan.
- Call to order at least one day of intended pickup date.
- Give one day-notice of change or cancellation; otherwise, voucher is forfeited.
- For inquiries and placement of order/s, call at Tel (632) 480 9457, Sun-Thurs (10 am – 7pm), Fri-Sat (10am-8pm).
- Sweet Indulgence that is meant to be shared. Red Velvet is a very special and uniquely moist velvet cake with cream cheese frosting.
- Its velvety red hue is a visual feast for the eyes; its rich texture and taste triggers a flood of pure gustatory bliss.
- A fantastic gift idea. A decadent indulgence. Or a fantastic giveaway sure to make any event memorable.
- Only the best ingredients are used. The outcome is always certain. Pure enjoyment!
- Baked to perfection by the Kitchen of Carla & Ellaine, a specialty bakeshop that has been featured in numerous lifestyle glossy magazines and well-read publications.
Kitchen of Carla and Elaine
Ground Floor. Promenade Building
198 Wilson cor Guevarra Sts., San Juan, MM
Tel: (632) 480 9457
Mobile: (63) 922 8420536
Thanks, in part, to a dose of red food coloring, this otherwise plain butter cake gives vividness to the eating experience. The Kitchen of Carla & Ellaine has again outdone itself with this decadent creation. A slice is enough to transport one to pâtisserie heaven. Great for moments of guilty pleasure or as gifts to loved ones and for special occasions, this 6-inch round velvet cake is simply irresistible, specially at 51% discount exclusively available to BUYanihan members for a limited time.
Located on Wilson St at the corner of P.Guevarra St in San Juan, The Kitchen of Carla & Elaine specializes in dessert cakes and in custom cakes like birthday cakes, character cakes and wedding cakes. Its sweet creations have been been featured in some of the most widely-read publications like Entrepreneur Magazine, Wedding Essentials, Yummy Magazine, Foodie Magazine, Apettite, Philippine Star, and revered in blogs like Dessert Comes First and Pinoy Food. This specialty bakeshop never fails to draw in the crowds from all over the country in search of unique cake flavors and designs.
How Buyanihan works?
Each day, Buyanihan features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in Metro Manila (for the time being) . By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won't find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.