• Voucher is valid for a European Massage at Blu Zen Massage and Spa.
• Voucher is valid for three (3) months, from August 8, 2011 to November 8, 2011.
• Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
• Only one (1) voucher can be used per person per visit.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Merchant suggests voucher-holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption to get better slots.
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Store Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday, 1:00PM to 4:00AM
• Voucher is valid on holidays or other special occasions.
• Cancellation of reservations must be made a day before the set appointment.
• Failure to cancel a reservation will render the voucher invalid.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please contact:
Makati Branch: Serge or Nique at 0917 7604648
Las Pinas Branch: Rolly or Lucas at (02) 846 4550 / 0915 6455880
• Commuting to and from work daily, sitting hunched in front of the computer daily, and having to deal with other forms of stress, can take their toll on the body. Give yourself a break with a European technique massage at Blu Zen Spa.
• These massage techniques will relax the body, while also targeting the parts of the body that normally suffer from stress, including the upper and lower backs and the thighs and legs.
• The spa uses Orange Oil, which gives a relaxing and healing scent during the one-hour treatment, which includes a European massage and a hot towel to end the whole procedure.
• The European technique, which is then administered next, differs from the Swedish technique in that it is administered on the body using the therapist's arm blades and fists. The pressure can be varied from moderate to hard, depending on your needs.
• For further relief, having the massage at least twice, with four days in between, is recommended.
Blu Zen Massage and Spa
4410-B Calatagan St., Brgy. Palanan, Makati City
Reservation phone no.: 0917.7604648 (look for Serge or Nique)
Las Piñas Branch
Alabang Zapote Rd, Pamplona I, Las Piñas City
Reservation phone nos.: (02) 8464550 / 0915.6455880 (look for Rolly or Lucas)
Our jobs may not require us to perform strenuous physical activities, but the accumulation of everything we have to put through daily—the mental demands of our jobs, dealing with a variety of tasks, not to mention the taxing commute to and from work and simply sitting in front of the computer every day without a chance to stretch our legs—can take their toll on our bodies. Coupled with the fact that we are not truly getting any younger, our tired backs and legs are caused as much by stress as it is caused by our sedentary lifestyle. Give your body a chance to recuperate from all these with a one-hour full body massage at Blu Zen Spa.
Blu Zen Spa, with two branches in Makati and Las Pinas, has been steadily growing a loyal client base because of its passion to improve its services continuously. Therapists regularly calibrate their techniques so that their clients are sure to get the same kind of great massages whoever administers them.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.