• For limited vouchers, Ensogo processes only virtual payments, i.e. credit cards, Paypal and Bancnet.
• Voucher is valid for six (6) pieces of Ilocos Empanada at Ilocos Empanada Corner, Quezon City.
• Voucher is valid for three (3) months, from August 1 to November 1, 2011.
• Purchase is limited to two (2) vouchers per person.
• A maximum of two (2) vouchers may be used per visit.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Store Operating Hours: Daily, 10:00AM-8:00PM
• Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
• Walk-in voucher-holders may be honored during off peak hours (still subject to stock availability). However, merchant suggests that you make reservations at least a day prior to promo redemption.
• Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please contact (02) 928 8609.
• No need to go northbound for an authentic encounter with the famous empanada. Join the Ilocos Empanada’s league of fans here in Manila via Ilocos Empanada Corner’s treat on six pieces of this phenomenal quiche.
• The Ilocos Empanada is a staple Ilocano snack that’s made of grated green papaya, mung beans, fried sunny side-up egg and skinless longganisa enfolded in a bright orange crust made of flour that’s deep-fried to crispy perfection. Empanada is best eaten with another Ilocano pride, the sukang Iloko.
• Ilocos Empanada Corner has pork, chicken and even vegetable empanada varieties.
Ilocos Empanada Corner
329 Katipunan Ave., Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Phone #: (02) 928 8609
The streets of Manila teem with fake stuff from DVD’s to designer bags. Local television is swarmed with celebrities and programs that are substandard copies of their foreign counterparts. Even food specialties are being reproduced incompetently. The popular Ilocos empanada is not spared from this monstrosity; many food joints claim they have genuine empanadas that actually fall short of the regional pastry’s glory. Take bites on the real deal via Ilocos Empanada Corner’s delightful offer on six pieces of flavorful, authentic Ilocos empanadas.
Empanada-lovers should thank the brains behind Ilocos Empanada Corner for bringing the popular pie recipe to Manila. For more than a decade, the empanada store which embodies the real taste of Ilocos empanada has brought joy and satisfaction to those with dreamy cravings for this native delicacy. Ilocos Empanada Corner prides itself in the consistency of its empanadas freshly cooked every day. It’s also guaranteed MSG-free. Also available in the Katipunan store are other Ilocano specialties like bagnet, Ilocos longganisa and sukang Iloko.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.